Terms of sale
1. All items are guaranteed to be genuine and authentic. All descriptions are made in good faith and with due diligence. Attribution, reference citations, descriptions, etc. are the opinion of the cataloguer and no warranty is expressed or implied as to its accuracy. Claims of authenticity must be made immediately known by the original purchaser. Disputed items will be reviewed by agreed upon third party expert(s) and at the expense of the buyer. Any and all items must be returned in their original condition. Cleaning, altering or otherwise damaging items in any way from the original condition as sold voids any and all right to return. Returns for any other reason are not allowed unless previously agreed upon.
2. All bidding is to be conducted in US Dollars.
3. A commission of 15% will be applied to the hammer price.
4. At any time Kenneth W. Dorney may disallow any bidder from participating, cancel any bid, cancel an invoice or withdraw any lot.
5. For State of California residents only: Sales tax of 7.25% will be applied to invoices under $1,500. Invoices above $1,500 are exempt from sales tax.
6. Shipping and handling is at the buyers cost and risk. Insurance is not available outside the United States. All bidders are responsible for any and all customs fees, duties or any other charge their country may levy upon importation, entry or delivery.
7. Payments are expected to be made in a timely manner and are due upon receipt. Payments may be made via Paypal, credit card, check or money order. Payments made via Paypal and credit card are subject to an additional 3%. If an invoice remains unpaid after 30 days the bidder may lose right to claim the lots. Unpaid lots may be returned to consignors or re-listed for sale at a later date. Unpaid invoices may lead to being banned from bidding in later sales. If additional time to pay is necessary please advise in a timely manner.